• Instant Messaging: Google talk is providing real-time extensible messaging and supports messaging with any service provider that supports XMPP. Thanks to this, universities, corporations as well as individual users can profit from it.
  • Product integration: Its integration to Gmail enables users to send instant messages without having to open other software or other tab. Users can also interact with registered Orkut by sending and receiving « scraps ». Google+, also integrated into Gtalk, helps users to look at their Google+ contacts in the contact list.
  • Mobile devices: Gtalk is compatible with Nokia 5230 Internet Tablet, Windows mobile, iPhone, Blackberry, Sony's mylo and Android version 2.3.4.
  • Video calls: It is worth to remember that all calls are free and if you use a headset, the voice quality is certain to be high. But it is always up to configure to use this option or not.
  • Notifications: This software notifies the user for a new message in Google Mail account and obviously all incoming calls or IM. This is practical when you have to launch another program at the same time.


                                                                      DOWNLOAD

5 Comments:

  1. After checking out a number of the articles on your site, I honestly like your way of writing a blog.
    I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near future.
    Take a look at my website too and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are going for finest contents like myself, only go to see this site all
    the time since it offers feature contents, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the
    images on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my
    end or if it's the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this time it seems like Movable Type is the best blogging platform
    available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your
    blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really loving the theme/design of your site. Do
    you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems?
    A number of my blog readers have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome.
    Do you have any suggestions to help fix this issue?

    ReplyDelete

 
Top